Larkins Park countryside caravan park offers all the onsite facilities that you expect from a modern caravan park to make your stay stress free and relaxed. This together with the local services and amenities makes Larkins Park countryside caravan park an ideal place to unwind and explore the great Sussex countryside.
All of the facilities at Larkins Park are brand new (completed in 2012), and have been built to the highest standards.
Each of the 28 all gravel pitches have easy access to metered electricity and water, as well as the general facilities of the park itself.
Larkins Park onsite facilities
Larkins Park onsite facilities include:
- all gravel pitches
- free parking alongside pitches
- metered electricity for each pitch
- water access points throughout the park
- each pitch has waste drainage points for washing / shower waste water
- heated toilets
- heated modern showers
- heated washrooms
- heated laundry and washing up room
- apple, pear and plum trees (your welcome to pick your own).
We have tried very hard to make Larkins Park a peaceful rural retreat for our customers. Everything we have done to the park, and plan to do, has been inkeeping with this rural peaceful theme. Our fruit trees (planted 2011), for example, we hope will become a key feature of the park.